DigiCom brings together technology leaders in physical commodity trading from across the globe to learn, benchmark and discuss how to best benefit from the digital revolution taking place across the sector. Amongst others, the below key themes will be explored in depth:
- Data: The success or failure of all digital initiatives lies in how you collect, store, analyse and disseminate your data – what does best practise in this area really look like?
- Developing and executive a company-wide digital strategy
- RPA: from robotic process automation to intelligent automation
- Blockchain and DLTs: Several years in, where is this technology being most appropriately deployed?
- AI: Going from theory to practise – where are market leaders applying this technology?
- CTRM: an industry on the move – what innovations can we expect in 2020? How can CTRM become a true business optimisation tool?
- Automated trading: How can you ensure your technology infrastructure is truly able to handle the era of large scale systematic trading?
If you wish to attend, speak, sponsor or exhibit at DigiCom 2020 please get in touch with Ben Hillary – firstname.lastname@example.org
Good opportunity to develop networking & a way to hear about what is happening in our business context.
Europe’s only event, where I can get a feeling about the effectiveness of my company’s operations in comparison to our peers and the possible state of the art!